Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just Another Reason to Celebrate

Super Bowl XLIII is over and my boys are champs again. I'm extremely happy, but, come on guys, did it have to be such a close game?!? Luckily I ate so much food at half time I couldn't get too worked about about the game. I managed to stand up a few times but I just couldn't get up to my usual aneurism inducing antics for fear of throwing up. Way too much lasagna. Stanzi's going to look way cute in her little Steelers shirt and socks! When she's a little older I'll buy her a cheerleader outfit (something to wear to her first game).

Departure day is just around the corner and things are going smoothly. I'm a little stressed but I think I'm keeping it together, although I really hate flying. I keep telling myself that if ever there was a trip worth flying for, this is the one. I've started to do some shopping, too. About two years ago I just stopped shopping for the baby. In fact, I really put all preparation on hold. A week or two ago I started to buy things here and there. On Friday night I went to Wal-Mart for the last of the necessities. It was actually fun. For the very first time I felt like I belonged in the baby section. I didn't feel foolish buying baby clothes either. I went shopping with my mom and aunt last weekend and it was the most relaxed I've ever been in Children's Place and Baby Gap. I'm buying stuff for my baby. My baby. She's real; and I can't let her run around naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment